The Joulescope UI 0.9.11 software is now released and available for download . The primary purpose of this release is to improve the JLS v2 viewing experience. 0.9.11 also contains several fixes and improvements:
- Fixed waveform context menu (QtGui.QMenu → QtWidgets.QMenu).
- Fixed range tools on JLS v2 files (except for export) #131
- Added “General/window_on_top” preference #138
- Made y-axis markers consistent #124
- Addressed OSX Data loss while running in background #139 using appnope package.
- Fixed incorrect instantiation of Qt Thread from a python thread. May fix #132.
- Added “Widgets/Waveform/scale” property for default waveform scale #135
- Unsubscribed Single Value Widget when closed.
- Fixed JLS open not updating view to full-resolution waveform #143
- Added macOS signature and notarization #18
The last stable release was 0.9.7. This 0.9.11 release also includes changes from interim releases 0.9.8, 0.9.9, and 0.9.10, which include
- Added “–window_state” command line argument
- Fixed USB Inrush test #134
- Fixed data_path_type “Use fixed data_path” #136
- Fixed dual marker stats and waveform right-side stats (pyjls 0.3.2).
- Added firmware 1.3.4 to support 2021B1 units.
If you have any comments or feedback on this release, please comment below or open an issue on GitHub.
Note: replied to related topics. Edit this topic to bump.